Thursday, June 15, 2006

An Intriguing Question

My good friend Scipio of The Absorbascon recently asked an intriguing question. He was wondering where all the Marvel blogs are. I happen to know the answer to that particular question.

You see, I destroyed them all.

I -- Doctor Polaris -- make it my mission to shut down any and all blogs that focus on Marvel comics in a positive light. Using my unparalleled brilliance I hunt the bloggers down and destroy their computers with electromagnetic pulses. It's a simple matter, really. After their blogs are shut down I destroy their comic collections. Then I neutralize The bloggers themselves.

Of course, some predominately Marvel bloggers are clever enough to hide from my piercing gaze. I salute them, even as I decry their decadence.

But they can't hide from me forever.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Who's hiding?! It says right on my blog under my name, where I am! Cape Girardeau isn't that hard to find! Go ahead and come down here, I'll smack that stupid purple mask right off your face!

*takes calming breath*

Dear God, what have I done?

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Found new and interesting uses for the iron in your blood?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I truly support your mission. God bless you, Doctor Polaris.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

But you don't say what state you're in! Is Cape Girardeau in California? Delaware? Nebraska? New Hampsire?! I don't know!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

What, you've never heard of Google?

Cripes, I swear, I thought doctors were supposed to be smart.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Let them live as Marvel fans, Doctor.

Quesada is punishment enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home