Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Am So Back

Yes friends, I return to you after my two week vacation in The United States of America. But now I have safely returned to Japan, the land where politicians are only corrupt (rather than corrupt and evil).

What did I do while in America, you ask? Many things. Many things indeed. Among them seeing Superman Returns and going to a genuine American comic book store. Those were all a great deal of fun.

But last week my fellow bloggers Azrael and Doctor Polaris were kind enough to fly to Chicago so we could have ourselves The First Annual Title Undetermined Real Life Blogger Summit. And so they arrived (with special tag-along Cassandra Cain!) for a few days of great fun and interesting events. The highlights included:

  • Doctor Polaris getting wasted on $1.25 margaritas at El Rancherito and then bemoaning his break-up with Emerald Empress..
  • Said drunk doctor starting a fight with some jackass I went to high school with.
  • Azrael smashing up some dude's SUV for reasons that were never very clear to me.
  • Doctor Polaris breaking into my old junior high school on a dare.
  • The local "W-Mart" mysteriously burning down.
  • Cassandra Cain trying to read an issue of Highlights at the dentist's office.
  • Azrael getting all weepy at the end of a viewing of Peter Jackson's King Kong.
  • More angry posturing directed at a Green Lantern in one night than I've seen in the last ten years.
  • Baseball!
Long story short: It was an awesome few days. Thanks for coming in from the coasts, guys. Let's do it again next year.

And regular daily posting begins... Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home