Friday, August 25, 2006

Suffer

Oh, you will suffer. Make no mistake. Because Brad Meltzer's writing Justice League of America. And I'm not in it.

I've made not secret of my distaste for Mr. Meltzer. He who fired the first shot (Identity Crisis) which led to my demise (Infinite Crisis). And I know for a fact that I'm not the shadowy mastermind behind the scenes of Justice League of America #1.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I won't be in the series at all. Ever. And that bothers me. A lot. Because while they're out there illogically turning popular heroines into supervillains, they're also ignoring the true villains of the DCU Universe. Men like Doctor Domino. Black Manta. Captain Cold. And of course, me.

So write letters, my loyal readers. Send your demands to men such as DiDio. They must be made to see reason. No matter the cost.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Yeah. Now that Egg Fu is back, there is no earthly reason that Dr. Domino should not return...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home