Friday, March 09, 2007

This is Not What I Intended To Write

So... Ah... Right...

Did you read the latest Manhunter? I'm not really sure... I don't know how I should feel about this and all. I mean, I know I should be happy they uncancelled the book again. But there's the whole... You know... With the replacement thing...

I mean, I knew it was going to happen eventually. I couldn't possibly just wait around until someone decided to bring me back out of limbo. Right? Right? Right? I should be happy that the name is getting out there. Sure, it's not the Azrael. But it's... Ah... It's something.

Oh, who am I kidding? Know that I am royally pissed off about this whole thing. And if you think I'm going to give up my costume and name just because some other guy's taken it over, well... You've got another thing coming.

That's right! I am Azrael. I am the avenging angel of the Order of St. Dumas! And don't let anyone tell you different!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Zundian said...

Azrael, I'm sorry, really I am, but for some reason whenever I read one of your posts I get get the voice of SeƱor Senior, Jr (from Disney's Kim Possible, in case you don't get cable in your retreat) going through my head.

Again, I apologise, but I really felt you should know.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Azrael said...

I have a lot of free time. I spend most of it watching TV. I *love* that show...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

What I'm really trying to get a handle on is the appearance of Everyman, who is in fact just as dead as Blue Beetle...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

You know, Scipio, I wondered about that myself. I thought the Titans offed Everyman over in 52?

Sorry Azrael, I know you're probably touchy about this, but I still miss Ted Kord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home