Monday, February 26, 2007

Oh Yeah...

I know I'm a little late to party (being that I spent the last few day on an island with no Internet access). But I just have to say: how incredibly hardcore awesome is it that Manhunter has been uncancelled again?

It is, without a doubt, the best news to come out of DC in like a billion years. One of the best books on the stands is finally getting its due. And I for one couldn't be happier. I'm so happy to see that a genuinely awesome book -- even one that doesn't sell great -- is being given the chance to shine.

I can't wait to see what Andreyko's doing with the whole Order of St. Dumas thing and Mark Shaw. I can't wait to find out what happens with Cameron Chase. I look forward to happy domestic bliss and hardcore superhero action for Obsidian. I'm excited about Dylan and his crazy antics. I am giddy beyond all reason about Kate Spencer continuing to be Manhunter in her own title.

This is going to be good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Indeed, it is rather nice to get good news for a change. Sometimes good things do happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home