Monday, April 09, 2007

I Shall Have My Revenge

Why do you not return my calls, Chang Tzu?

When it became known to me that you were populating a sinister island with the greatest minds in scientific evil I knew that you would want me. I am the man who has engineered thousands of magnetic-related crimes. I am the man who through sheer force of intellect granted himself astonishing super powers!

And yet, you did not call me. Thinking this to be a simple oversight (my number is unlisted, after all) I immediately called your island. I proceeded to leave a message with one of your Intergang flunkies. Then I left a dozen more. You have yet to respond.

I know that I am no Thomas Oscar Morrow. I am not deluded about my abilities. But I do know that my scientific brilliance dwarfs the likes of "Doctor" Tyme, Baron Bug, and Ira Quimby.

If I do not receive a call in the next seventy-two hours, you will force me to take action. My good friend Half has already agreed to help me if it comes to that. We will use his ship's mighty arsenal to assail your island with doom.

You have been warned.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hmmm...it indeed appears that Chang Tzu did drop the proverbial ball here. He may be a maniacal super-villain, but there is no reason to be RUDE to people who are just trying to help.


Get him, Dr. Polaris. Get him good!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Seldom has the first line of any post made me laugh as hard as this one did.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dr. Tyme said...

Quack! Charlatan! How dare you cast aspersions on my doctorate with your fancy quotation marks! You have earned my ire this day, Mister Polaris, and such a slight shall not go unpunished! Consider yourself warned!

And you, friends with Doctor Domino? Bah! I am Dom's true compadre! Why at this very moment we are drafting the charter for our new criminal organization, The Object Headed League, and you, sir, are not invited to join!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Mister? Mister? Fool! I have a medical degree and a doctorate in theoretical physics! That's two more degrees than you, you oblivious, time-obsessed jackass!

And don't make claims that you can't back up! I've known Half since college, you clock-craniumed malconent!

I know for a fact that the real Doctor Domino (as opposed to this "Dom" you speak of) would never sully his reputation by hanging out with the likes of you!

I demand you cease with your idle threats and imaginary ravings. You have been warned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home