Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Resurrections

Ah... Nothing like a three day weekend to recharge the ol' batteries. Thank God for Japan an its wacky national holidays. I mean, Marine Day? C'mon!

Anyway, my first day of work this week also turned out to be the day that DC released their October solicitations. There's a lot of interesting stuff in there, from Captain Carrot (C'mon! Try and say that DC doesn't like fun now! I dare ya!) to the Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul.

But that's not the resurrection I care about. I care about the one in the DC INFINITE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1. Do read the solicit:

Don’t miss this collection of 13 stories of tricks and treats by some of comics’ top creators, including writers Steve Niles, Mark Waid, Steve Seagal, Dan DiDio, Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Peter Johnson (TV’s Supernatural), David Arquette (Scream), Cliff Dorfman (Entourage) and many more with art by Ian Churchill, Dean Ormston, Dustin Nguyen , Bernard Chang and others! The inmates of Arkham horrify each other with terrifying tales involving Superman and zombies, Batman and vampires, Robin and werewolves, Aquaman and witches, Flash and the dead, and more! Plus, the return of Resurrection Man!


Oh yes. Yes indeed. You did read that correctly. It's the Return of Ressurection Man. It's no secret that I really loved the Resurrection Man comic. And even if it's for just a short while, I'm happy that Resurrection Man is coming back.

Ra's al Ghul, not so much...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I saw Resurrection Man, and just squealed with delight. Did you ever read that Hitman issue where Tommy just keeps shooting and shooting him until he finally gets a power that they can use? Hilarious!

By the way, I hope that the earthquake didn't affect you!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Carlos Hotta said...

Newsarama has released some pages from JLA 11 and guess what? A long time contributor of your blog is mentioned...

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Sally: Yeah, I remember that ish. It was great!

And don't worry about me... The earthquake was far from where I am am.

Carlos: Oh, he knows. He *definitely* knows. And he's gearing up for a really, really nasty post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home