Monday, July 09, 2007

Zuda Comics

This fall, DC enters into the world of online comics publishing. And they're doing it in a way that I think is innovative, interesting, and potentially ground-breaking. To my knowledge, no one has tried to do exactly what Zuda Comics is trying to do.

A publisher accepting any and all submissions sent to them is nothing new. But when the publisher soliciting those submissions is one of the Big Two, it seems to me that is is a big deal.

I'm don't know much about the publishing industry -- or webcomics beyond the ones I read -- but to me Zuda Comics feels exciting. It feels to me like there's a lot of potential for growth there. And a lot of potential for creators with good ideas to break into the spotlight where their work can be seen by an audience.

I'm going to to start working on my submission today. Will any of the rest of you out there give it a try?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home