Saturday, March 22, 2008

Objection!

Some days there are momentous events that outstrip even comics.

Today is one such day.

Today I got this:

Yes, that is Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney... The fourth game in the epic Phoenix Wright Series!

You may or may not know that I play a lot of videogames... I don't tend to talk about that here, as this isn't really the place for such discussion.

But sometimes, things are too momentous. Sometimes events overpower my own sense of discretion. This is one such event.

Say what you will about my enthusiasm -- you can't deny that it is palpably real. I am giddy as a schoolboy that I will have hours of frenetic courtroom action to keep me sane on those long, tedious bus rides to and from work.

Let the jurisprudence begin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home