Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Reminiscences

You know, I think I actually remember that. Well maybe. A lot of my early crime-fighting days are kind of hazy. What with the mind altering "System" and the constant visits from from the disembodied spirit of a vengeful pseudo-Saint.

Still, I may have ridden in a Volkswagen convertible at one point. That wasn't the time I took that trip to Florida with Catwoman, was it? I don't really remember that being much fun. I hope it wasn't that time.

Or was it the time during that epidemic in Gotham when I breached the quarantine by driving a car (a convertible?) from the hood and then steering it off a bridge? I've ridden in so many different cars over the years (there's no "Azraelmobile") that I really can't recall...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Azrael...honey, I know that you want to get back into the "action", but you really really need to just relax a little bit and let the medications do their work.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Huh. The newsarama boards are down. Looks like St. Dumas didn't like having his secrets spread...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home