Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love eBay

I have, since returning to America, fallen in love with eBay. There is a wide variety of comic book related merchandise available, you see. Things that I never even knew existed. I went there searching for a Doctor Polaris Heroclix. I have returned with treasures beyond imagination.

Take this item, which I found accidentally and immediately purchased. It arrived in the mail today, and is glorious:

That, my friends, is a 1995 trading card. What it also is is totally awesome. Additionally, it is concrete proof that Doctor Polaris can (and has) kicked Magneto's sorry ass. Thank you, eBay.

But this card is not the only thing I got off eBay. There were a few more things, which I'm sure I'll be sharing with you when the time is right... Will you find them to be as kickass as I have? Yes. Yes you will.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Though my hair is a mess and my gloves are all wrong, I approve of this image. It depicts Polaris triumphant against a pathetic foe.

I demand more images such as this! And of a greater scale. Perhaps an enormous mural, painted upon the wall of a ten story building?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I love the concept of this. I do however, miss the fact that apparently Doctor Polaris has NO genitalia, which in my opinion, would be a DARNED shame.

I must however, conclude that it is the fault of the artist, and not the subject.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

My dear, I can assure you that that aspect of the image is completely and totally inaccurate.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I am SO relieved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home