Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Could I Be Doing?

Hey there everyone. Know that I've been very busy lately -- not a lot of time to post here.

The only thing is, I'm not sure what I've been doing. Still, I don't think that's necessarily anything to worry about. I'm just adding your typical blackouts to my usual psychotic religious delusions. Nothing I can't handle.

The only thing I worry about is if I'm spending my time constructively. I hope I'm learning a new trade, or at least engaging in additional brutal vigilantism. I wonder if I could be wandering around Gotham City in a new guise during You-Know-Who's mysterious absence, fighting injustice and protecting the innocent? Perhaps I'm still fighting the good fight -- just under a moniker I've never used before. Who knows?

Now I'm going to lay down for a while. My head hurts...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Have a fudgecicle, my dear. It won't help your memory, but what the heck. It won't hurt it either, and you'll feel better in the end.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

Thank you very much. I'm glad somebody cares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home