Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trinity #13

A few thoughts on this week's Trinity. Here goes:
  • I've suspected since the beginning that the mysterious "Enigma" is who he seems to be. But I'm wondering how the character got from what he was originally portrayed as -- a great hero -- to the villain he seems to have become.
  • I absolutely loved Superman's explanation as to why he's capable of taking on the entire Anti-Trinity single-handedly. Just one more piece of evidence that Superman is the best there is at what he does.
  • Oh, how great is the talisman the baddies are taking to represent Wonder Woman's enemy? I hope somebody does drop it and makes a complete and total mess of the contents. I hated that guy.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since Riddler has gone good on New Earth, it stands to reason that his antimatter equivalent would go bad.

-Phil

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Yes, that was my thought exactly. It's been made very clear several times that New Earth is the center of the multiverse, and what happens there effects every other reality...

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I have to admit that after a rather slow start, Trinity has turned out to be pretty darned...good.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Hasn't it, though? I've been breathing a sigh of relief after the... Unpleasantness that was Countdown.

I still loved Monarch, though...

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Riddering said...

I hope someone drops that item and so-and-so's head comes rolling out. Then, we will see fandom embroiled in a new heated battle to make Hal Jordan vs. Kyle Rayner seem like a friendly discussion:

The Rolling Head of Pantha vs. The Rolling Head of So-And-So!

There can only be one rolling head in the DCU!!!

(Wait...actually, I hope it's empty or filled with a robot. Or Ambush Bug.)

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Oh, the backwards head of Lord doesn't come close to the rolling head of Pantha!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

I concur, Scipio. It won't compare at all. But it would still be hilarious.

I bet a robot does fall out, though. That would be awesome. It'd be like... Was that Max Lord a robot? Or is it just that this one is a robot?

Grand confusion!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I'd love for the evil Max to be a robot...because then the REAL Max would still be around somewhere. I LIKED Max, dammit!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Riddering said...

Just one robot!Max lying around the DCU would be enough to lay the groundwork for the real one to come back. I loved that guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home