Saturday, September 27, 2008

Creation is the Goal of All

Those who know me know that more than anything I want to create. I want to make comics and stories and all sorts of things. I'm inspired by my favorite super-hero comics, but unlike a lot of people who like comics, I have no real aspiration to write/draw them. I've got my own projects.

And with the downtime I've got right now in my life, I'm trying to put together one of my comics. I'm working on my drawing, which is the main obstacle to actually doing it. The story is there... Mostly.

That said, I'm always looking for ideas for story-arcs. So, I'm going to throw a question out to you, the loyal readers. Let's see if you can come up with some things that'll get my creative juices flowing. So:

What would you like to see a hero fight that you've never seen a hero fight before?

No limits, my friends. Some would say that there's nothing new under the sun. I don't believe it. Prove me right.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, this is an interesting proposal.

Has Doctor Polaris ever been audited? How would YOU like to be the hapless IRS agent sent to interview him?

I'd like to see dozens of alien women chasing down Hal Jordan for child support. That is actually Kalinara's idea, but it is a GOOD one.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Bill Cosby

2AM self-doubt

Kittens

Pay toilets

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

I wanna see The Spectre make Casper the Friendly Ghost cry.

...

Actually, change that to, I wanna see Casper the Friendly Ghost make THE SPECTRE cry!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sea, I like how you think!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Someone needs to fight a, um, Werewolf Bear King on a pogo stick! I don't care which one uses the pogo stick, but there needs to be one involved.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Captain Infinity said...

They say you can't fight city hall. I'd like to see that proven one way or the other.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words... Mecha-Nyarlathotep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home