Monday, September 22, 2008

Blarg

Apologies, friends, for not posting much these past few days. I am getting to experience something I did not miss about the United States: getting sick.

You see, in Japan the doctors are plentiful and cheap. You never have to wait five days to see one. And when you do see one, they never charge you more than fifteen bucks. Never. And don't get me started on the costs of prescription medication.

So, though I could probably come up with something to post, my head hurts too damn much. I'm going to bed now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

I would be happy to render my services at a substantial discount.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Uh, no thanks, Doc. Last time I came to you with a medical issue you locked me in a dungeon for five days and bombarded me with a magnetic field. I'm lucky I didn't develop another personality...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

But you DID get better...right?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

I can assure you that my good friend is feeling better. Whether he likes it or not Doctor Polaris will see to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home