Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Future Comics

Hey, did you hear? Denny O'Neil is coming back to write a few issues of You-Know-Who's comic. Know that Denny O'Neil created me, Azrael.

Did you also know that the last comic for DC Mr. O'Neil wrote was my solo series? One hundred issues. Every month you could follow my adventures as I grew progressively more unstable and changed my costume and hairstyle multiple times. But hey, it was the nineties! That's what superheroes did...

Anyway, what do you think are the chances that Mr. O'Neil will feature me in the story? Sure, he doesn't give any indication that I will be... But that doesn't necessarily rule it out, does it? I'd say that there's a very good chance that maybe I might show up.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well...your name HAS been popping up here and there lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home