Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Thanks to all of you who participated in my little (very little) challenge yesterday. It was great fun to read all your ideas. I promise I won't forget them.

That said, today is my birthday. I am now twenty-six years old. I know that's not particularly old, but it certainly seems older than I feel. Four years from today I'll be thirty. I don't relish that.

Anyway, as it's my birthday I think I'll take the night off. Yeah, I know that sounds silly, considering I've done little but take time off these past few weeks. But I've been building up to it. Heh.

Anyway, I'll try to post something -- or get one of the other guys to post something -- tomorrow. See you all next time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, and a Happy Birthday to you. Have some cake.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Happy Birthday TOOOO YOOOOOOOU ...
Happy Birthday TOOOO YOOOOOOU ...!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home