Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gone Again

Once again, my friends, I must bid you a temporary adieu. Early tomorrow morning I'm leaving on another extended trip to some place within the continental United States. At least this time I'm staying in the CST (Correct Standard Time) rather than traveling to the EST (Evil Standard Time).

I'll be visiting a friend up in Madison, Wisconsin. It's my old college roommate, and since his wife is going to be out of time we're going to play Dungeons & Dragons. Just like old times. There will probably be other activites as well, such as the eating of food? Maybe bocce ball? I don't know.

Anyway, I'll be gone until Thursday -- just in time for Thursday Night Thinking! Of of my co-bloggers may be able to fill the gap, but it's spring break for them too, I think...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Out carousing eh? Well, have a good time. But not TOO good a time. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Say hello to the Great Lakes Avengers while you're up there! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home