Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Choose!

Some have asked me why I do not plan to return as a "Black Lantern." After all, I am a prime Green Lantern villain. Shouldn't I play a role in the biggest Green Lantern story in years?

Such foolishness. It is not about being involved in events. If I were to appear in Blackest Night I would be relegated to a bit part as a slavering zombie. That is beneath me.

Additionally, I would be forced to play second fiddle to Black Hand. Not only that, I would probably have to talk to him. Really, there are only two options when it comes to Blackest Night. They are thus:

#1: Join in and interact socially with the disturbing and foul smelling Black Hand.

or

#2 - Sit out the big event and wile away my time drinking fine wine and enjoying the company of lovely ladies on a beach in sunny California.

Which would you choose?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Couldn't you crash the event? Show up out of nowhere, still alive, dispatch Black Hand through some magnetism-related method, then assume control of his zombie hordes.

If you appear three issues in, you're just being fashionably late.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Your suggestion is compelling. I am known for being fashionable in all ways...

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Bah. Black Hand lacks your sense of grandeur. For all of his pretensions, he remains something of a...nebbish.

And his hair is boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home