Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Am Available

It was with intense interest that I read the Comic Book Resources interview about the Power Girl series that premieres tomorrow.

I was particularly intrigued by the reference to Power Girl's villains. It seems that she has none. Though she will be facing off against that smelly genius the Ultra-Humanite, beyond that there are no plans for established villains to clash with Power Girl.

In this, I wish to offer my services. It would certainly be in Power Girl's interest to do battle with villains who have name recognition. None can deny the pure star power of Doctor Polaris.

She knows how to contact me. Though I fully intend to do my best in the first act, I will be happy to take a fall and allow her to tie me up in the final. We all must make sacrifices...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

You also have that bad-boy thing going on -- a lot of women are suckers for that. You have just as much of a shot as anyone!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

That's very magnanimous of you, my dear Doctor.

Besides, you have that whole cool hair thing going for you too.

Man, I'm just obsessed about hair today. Sea, this is all your fault!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Ladies, please! An obsession with my hair is altogether natural...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home