Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Secret Six #9

There's a Secret Six #9 preview over at The Source. Have I said how much I love Gail Simone?

I really love what she's done with Bane. He's a far more interesting character than we've seen in years. And Catman ain't no slouch either.

Remember a while back when there was a pathetic video making the rounds of some police officers tasering some guy? He was saying something along the lines of "Don't taze me, bro!"

In that last preview page I am inexplicably imagining that guy Bane is holding above his head pleading exactly like that.

"Don't crack my spine, bro!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

I do have to say that Secret Six is one of my absolute favorite books. Gail Simone writes some of the best dialogue out there. It is solely because of her that I've developed a crush on Deadshot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home