Tuesday, June 09, 2009

You Will Laugh!

I have observed news of Justice League: Cry for Justice with both intense amusement and bemusement.

Whose brilliant idea was it to put my old enemy Hal Jordan in charge of a Justice League branch? Superman I can understand. John Stewart and Captain Atom make sense. Even that interminable twit Booster Gold might work.

But Hal Jordan? One doesn't need to color yellow to stop Jordan. All you need is soap and a tile floor. Or an exposed buttress. Or even a blindingly obvious billboard.

Explain to me this: how exactly is he supposed to contend with Prometheus, the second most dangerous man in purple to square off against the Justice League? Though he does not frighten me, I know many within and without the villain community who tremble in fear at the mention of the man's name.

The only trembling villains experience when they hear the name of Hal Jordan are trembles as an antecedent to laughter.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, it's WHILE they are laughing, that Congorilla zips in with a haymaker, and...stop Laughing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home