Friday, May 29, 2009

Post #800

Behold: Title Undetermined's 800th post. I still don't have a title.

What a long, strange road it's been. This little blog started out with just me talking about comics and trying to be funny. I'm still not funny, but at least I've got co-bloggers who can pick up the slack.

I've learned new things, I've met (in a manner of speaking) interesting people, and I've had fleeting brushes with fame.

But the one thing that never changes is how much fun I have doing this. I know some bloggers who find blogging to be a chore. It's never been that way for me. I like doing this. And I'm going to like doing it for another 800 posts.

Thanks for tuning in!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hah!

To 800 more posts!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Hear, hear! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home