Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Categories

I am sorely displeased with the latest issue of Green Lantern. Yes, I was mentioned it its pages. Usually that is enough to sate me. But here I was mentioned in an unflattering context!

Consider these words spoken to Black Hand by my enemy Hal Jordan in a flashback: "You're just another masked nutbag like Sonar and Doctor Polaris."

Now, a "masked nutbag" I may be (though only a fool like Jordan would go to the dregs of the English language for insults). But I am nothing "like" Sonar. That preening popinjay isn't even worthy of mention in the same sentence as myself. Not to mention the fact that the timbre of my voice is far more pleasant than Sonar's constant screeching hysterics.

Still, I am even more disturbed that I was compared to Black Hand. I do not need to inform you, dear readers, how I differ from that weirdo. Polaris fears nothing, but I am a little freaked out by Black Hand just the same.

Seriously. There's something wrong with that guy.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Wait -- Isn't *HAL* a masked nutbag?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

A case could be made for just such an interpretation...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh I don't know, Sonar is sort of an idiot, but for some reason I always liked his uniform. It had frogging down the front. I LOVE frogging!

He does lack your majestic aura however.

And Black Hand is SERIOUSLY disturbed.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous rahabim87 said...

Maybe he was referring to the second Sonar! He's kind of awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home