Monday, June 29, 2009

Back it Up

So far I've been pretty pleased with the backup features in the books I'm reading. I didn't even hate the Ravager backup in Teen Titans! How about that, huh?

I'm also pleased to hear that the backups will be collected in their own trade paperbacks at some point. I just can't rationalize buying every book that has a backup. I just don't have the cash for all that.

Still, the backups in the books I am reading are turning out to be quite fun. Blue Beetle, of course, is fantastic. And The Question is looking like it should be pretty cool. It's great getting more than one story for the price of one. I really feel like that extra story is worth the extra dollar.

The backup I'm looking forward to the most is still on the horizon. More than anything I'm excited about James Robinson and Greg Rucka writing Captain Atom in Action Comics. That's going to be a blast.

What backup features have you liked the best?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

So far, I'm loving Blue Beetle the most, but the Batwoman/Question book was also very nice. I'm really looking forward to the Doom Patrol book.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Will said...

The only two I'm doing right now are Manhunter and Question. The art on the Question (and I'm a douche for not remembering the name of the artist or bothering to look it up) has me totally sold. Can't wait to see her bust some more heads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home