Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Always the Smartest Man Around

I noticed something today when I was picking up my comics at the local shop. Take note of this Spider-Man cover:

Now, here's what I noticed. Whenever clueless idiot Peter Parker has the opportunity to kiss someone (which, by all rights should be never) he's got to take his mask off at least part of the way. That seems odd, considering how often I have people tell me that Peter Parker is "really smart."

You'd think a guy would plan for that occurrence. But no, Peter Parker constantly has to be pulling up his mask for smooching. You know who doesn't have this problem? This guy:

Batman, as we know, is ready for anything.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Especially since he always pushes his mask up PAST his nose, which would logically remove the major impediment to just taking the darn thing off.

I mean it's not like he'd notice his "Spider Sense" going off.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Batman is prepared for ANY eventuality!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Kangana Ranaut said...

Actually I visit your blog first time through someone blog. So I bookmakred this page for further usage.

indian mehndi designs
good morning quotes for him
happy 25th anniversary wishes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home