Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Someone

Well well well. What have we here. Why, it's a birthday. Specifically my birthday.

The question becomes: what to do with this day? The opportunities, they are ripe for exploitation. The world is at hand and there is nothing to hold me back. What should I do?

Really, I'm thinking of finishing my homework and then going to bed early. I think I've got a bit of a cold coming on. What do you think of that idea, Wild Dog?

That's what I thought you'd say. Good night everybody!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Saranga said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Happy Birthday to yooooou ...
Happy Birthday TO YOOOOOU ...!
Happy BIRTHDAY, dear Diamondrock ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOU ...!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Happy Birthday Diamondrock! I assume that Wild Dog, Doctor Polaris and Azrael will be over to help you blow out the candles.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Will said...

I'm behind on my blog-reading, so I apologize that this is like 7 days late, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home