Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Omega Effect

Dang... I did it again. I missed a day of posting right after I'd affirmed my desire to post more regularly. To be fair, yesterday was a terrible day. Absolutely dreadful. But that's neither here nor there; today is a new day. Specifically Comic Book Day!

I particularly enjoyed this weeks Justice League of America. I feel like James Robinson is finally hitting his stride here. I read an interview recently where he talks about trying to create new villains. Usually I'm a little leery bout that; there are plenty of great villains out there already.

But I'm not always adverse to coming up with new bad guys. After all, this is a new league. Why shouldn't it have new villains? And when you get ones who looks a cool as the new "Omega," you're not going to get me to complain too much.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

JLA WAS surprisingly good, wasn't it? And a new villain to boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home