Sunday, June 11, 2006

Criminal Enterprises?

I decided to commit a robbery earlier today. I'll admit that it was largely an excercise in nostalgia (my very first crime was robbing the box office of a theatre). But when I got to the bank I just couldn't do it. It just seemed too easy.

I really feel that I've graduated beyond such petty crimes. I mean, I've fought Superman. I nearly took down the entire JLA. Clearly I shouldn't be wasting my time with pointless bank robberies (it's not like I need the money anyway).

But this leaves me at a loss as to what sort of crimes I should be committing. I've sort of run out of things to do. All the normal stuff seems so pedestrian. What evil is there left for me to do?

Maybe I should go into politics...

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Well, I was going to suggest finding something your powers couldn't affect, then stealing just to show how awesome you are, but I've got a better idea.

In Robin #146, Robin says he created a 1-10 scale to describe how hard certain places are to break into. There were 3 10s: On one was on the moon, one was in Washington D.C., and one moved around and was near Coast City at that time.

Your criminal mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out what that mobile thing is, get through its security, and take anything that might further a later plan to boost your powers to the point where you can control the movements of every person on Earth just for kicks.

Or just go kick the crap out of Superman. He's seems to have more power than he has in awhile, might make a good challenge.

Or pull Metropolis underground and make it into Dr. Polaris' Underground Kingdom-Land!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's clear that at this point, all that remains is to clone yourself (can't they do this at Project Cadmus or somewhere?) and try to defeat your exact duplicate. Think about it!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

"I nearly took down the entire JLA. "

Now, Doctor; really. Your accomplishments are substantial, there's no need to, ahem, embellish like this...

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Now, I may have been under the effects of that ridiculous Joker serum during that idiotic "Last Laugh" crossover... But I *did* give them a run for their money. At least I think so. That drug leaves you hazy...

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Erm, that time you, quote, "nearly took down the entire JLA," unquote...

didn't you get your ass handed to you?

by Plastic Man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home