Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dear God, What Have I Done?

Well. I've been gone from the "blog scene" for a looong time. This, unfortunately, was unavoidable. Seeing as my job provides my only means of actually purchasing comics it has to come first. And the damn thing has been killing me.

Now, if there's anybody still reading this thing, allow me to present you with

A TOTALLY CRAZY THEORY ABOUT 52: WEEK 13.

In that episode, we were introduced to really creepy straw Sue Dibny. Seeing as we know that the Cult of Connor turns out to be a hoax, and inferring that "Devem" is actually Dev-Em, Kryptonian Delinquent, there is only one explanation for really creepy straw Sue Dibny:

Super Ventriloquism.

You all know as well as I that loopy Kryptonian powers are "in" under the DiDio regime. And you know that known crazy Grant Morrison is taking part in 52. Is it really so much of a stretch?

Mark my words; Super Ventriloquism is the answer.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

I think you may be on to something. I don't buy that Sue really came back, no matter how brief the resurrection was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home