Monday, August 07, 2006

I Do Not Suffer Fools Lightly

Everybody and their brother is getting a miniseries these days. Old forgotten space characters. Enigmatic magical characters. Even villains like myself. And I want in.

But I fear that that will not come to pass.

Why has the company of which I have so long been a part turned its back on me? I have worked hard for DC over the years. But they will not give me what I rightfully deserve. I fear -- yes, I do fear -- that DC is afraid.

They are afraid of what I could do if were truly let loose. If a writer with enough chops took control of my villainous escapades. I control one of the primal forces of the universe! I am all powerful! And if Terra and OMAC can have their own miniseries, then dammit, so should I.

Did they refuse because of Magneto? Have they allow themselves to be intimidated by my younger, less stylish Marvel counterpart? If so, then they are weaker than I imagined.

Fools! I demand a miniseries starring me, a scantily clad brunette, and a talking gorilla. These terms are non-negotiable. Make it happen. Or suffer the consequences.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

Here's a pitch: Dr. Polaris vs. Ape (from Angel & The Ape, natch) and Hawkgirl!

Drawn by Jim Balent.

It'd sell like hotcakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home