Monday, December 04, 2006

Evil Strikes Again

The mystery villain has returned. And now he's not just striking against me... He's striking those close to me.

Though in this case "close" is relatively literal... The elderly woman who lives in the apartment next to me, to be exact. Sometimes I help her carry her groceries. Her cat has gone missing.

The only logical assumption is that the same criminal who knocked over the garbage cans -- thus depriving me of CSI's denouement -- has struck against my neighbor's cat. She has not been seen for two days. And I know that this is an attempt to get at me.

But I will not let it weaken my resolve. I will find the cat -- and the criminal -- no matter what it takes. I may no longer be welcome as the ruthless defender of Gotham City, but that doesn't mean I won't strike back when evil comes to my door.

I'm going to set a trap. I'll catch him... Whoever he is...

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

I'm still betting on the masked bandits to win this contest of wills. Unless of course, they're drunk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home