Monday, November 20, 2006

Brilliance on a Grand Scale

It seems to be a common thread among many to declare that they are using this month to write a novel. I should say to you all that I have bested you. For though it is only the 20th of the month I -- in my undeclared novel writing -- have already finished my project.

At 53,302 words my novel is a tour de force of epic proportions.

A fantasy sci-fi mystery thriller, my story (currently untitled) is about a brilliant doctor/scientist (who is in no way based on anyone I know) that is somehow granted amazing powers that may or may not be magnetic in nature.

Using these powers for the betterment of himself, our hero travels the country wronging rights, solving mysteries, and sweeping dozens of ladies off their feet with his magnetic personality. (ha!)

But all is not well for our protagonist, as he is opposed by his archenemy, the less attractive and much less intelligent Val Bordan (who is in no way based on anyone I know).

Of course, our hero (villain?) bests Val Bordan in every contest of wit, skill, and gamesmanship imaginable, steals his girlfriend, and then becomes President of the United States.

If you know any publishers have them call me.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Doctor, I bask in your brilliance. Val Borden, eh? Sounds like a loser.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

Curses, you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home