Thursday, December 14, 2006

The First Annual Title Undetermined Blogoversary Spectacular

Welcome, friends, to the First Annual Title Undetermined Blogoversary Spectacular. Yes, it was one year ago today that I made my first post here on the blog. But it wasn't until a few months later that all the awesome powers were unleashed when Doctor Polaris and Azrael joined the team.

And they're here with me today to celebrate this momentous occasion. So continue on, my friends and allies. Here's what you have to look forward to:
Are you ready?

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

DUN dun DUN!
Increased polarity simply brings more together

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Congratulations to all three of you.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Chris Sims said...

It's way late, I know, but congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home