Monday, January 29, 2007

Get Ready For A Wild Ride

McCain! Obama! Brownback! Hillary! So many impudent politicians are beginning their runs for the White House. The fools! They dare to believe that they can surpass the likes of Lex Luthor? Or Bill Clinton? They are not fit to lick the boots of men such as these.

No, America needs a visionary for this new century. Someone who understands this modern world and the trials it presents. Someone who isn't afraid to tell it like it is, and then crush anyone who disagrees. Someone like me.

Yes, my friends. I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. Tremble my enemies at the might of my tax plan! Kneel before the awesome power of my healthcare reform package! Quiver in awe at the sight of my roadmap for peace in the Middle East!

No candidate for president brings with him the things I do. Magnetic might and a keen mind together are enough. But adding to that my good looks and raw sex appeal? I am unstoppable..

Give it up, Richardson. Go home, Duncan Hunter. Weep bitter tears of defeat, Dennis Kucinich. It's already over. Polaris for President.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

Yeah, but how do you feel about school vouchers?

Er...ahh..metal ones, of course.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah! You are but a hopeless imposter, Polaris.

In 2008, you and all of America shall KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

P.S.

The Emerald Empress? I did her. Totally.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Brandon: metal vouchers make excellent projectile weapons.

And: ZOD! How dare you show your smarmy face here! You are a fool and an imbecile.

As for my ex-girlfriend... I don't doubt that you did. The lady gets around. But who was she thinking about while the dirty deed was done? That's right. ME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home