Thursday, January 25, 2007

RAARGH!

Fools! I weary of this travesty! Four Horsemen! World War III! So much insanity! So many characters!

But where am I, fools? Where is Polaris? There's supposed to be a multiverse out there! Dozens of worlds! Is there no room for Doctor Polaris? No room for the Master of Magnetism? No room for the Magnetic Maestro?

Why must I be shut out? I don't even have Heroclix figure yet! That whiny loser Azrael's got one! I played major roles in both of the DCU's major Crises! Where am I now?

I'm tired of this.

Give me a place of honor! A place of power! Or I shall reign terror down upon your world Dan DiDio? You think dealing with Grant Morrison is bad?

Wait until you see me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

If I slip you 5 bucks, after you destroy Didio could you slip over to Marvel and dismantle Quesada? I mean you should punish him anyway. For not having you in those DC/Marvel crossovers. How else will you teach that emo-boy Magneto who the real Master of Magnetism is?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

And promise me that you'll be sure to wear the helmet. It's so...You.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home