Monday, January 15, 2007

Revelations

So I was trying desperately to get to sleep when my mind wandered to comics (as it often does). Somehow I got to thinking about super-heroes and their largely unrealistic body types. It's no secret that super-heroes are know for their fine physiques. And the Green Lanterns are all especially well known for their rock hard abs and finely toned buttocks.

And it hit me: it makes perfect sense that all the Green Lanterns look like that. Their rings run on willpower, after all. And I'll tell you from experience that it takes a hell of a lot of willpower to eat healthy food, go to the gym, and do hundreds of sit-ups every day.

So I think every moment we don't see guys like John Stewart and Hal Jordan fighting evil they're in the gym or making protein smoothies. It's the only thing that makes sense.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Mmmmmm...Green Lanterns butts. It is also a requirement among new recruits, to have the finest asses in the galaxy...heck the universe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home