Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delurk or Suffer

I return!

My vacation was long, warm, and enjoyable. It's amazing how easy it is to take a nice vacation when you have millions stashed in an off-shore bank account. And you're "dead."

But I digress. I come here to speak of lurking. Various other bloggers claim this to be a "National Delurking Week." Despite the fact that I recognize no national borders, I still join the call.

Fools! Speak to me! Speak to Polaris! I know that there are many of you out there. Those who worship at the altar of Polaris. The time is nigh for you to rise up and declare your allegiance! Now and forevermore!

Look, just be thankful I got to this before Azrael did. He'd be all mopey about it.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

So, my dear Doctor...how was your vacation? I hear that there is this absolutely fabulous place on an obsure island called (of all things) Kooey Kooey Kooey! Isn't that a riot? I guess it's like Smuckers...with a name like that it HAS to be good.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger running42k said...

Delurking from Canada

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Matthew E said...

The title of the post sounds like something one of the Waiting (from The All-New Atom) would say. Is having Delurking Week! Comment or death!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Inquring minds demand to know, what exactly are you a doctor of?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Namor said...

Silence "Polaris"!

No one commands Namor to do anything!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I de-lurk!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

Regular reader delurking to say Hi.

Hi.

:)

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Tom Foss said...

I don't feel like a lurker, but I guess I don't comment real regularly either. So, here I am on my twice-daily visit, saying hi, and bowing to the true master of magnetism, who will one day rule this puny orb and all its denizens.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger googum said...

Yeah, I come here pretty regularly, but don't comment enough. Sorry. And tell Azreal his costume is going to look awesome for Mark Shaw, with that Manhunter mask and baton! Just so he knows.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Doctor Polaris? Doctor Polaris!

Derek with The Brave and the Bold.

Can you give us a comment on your apparent well-being despite reports of your death at the hands of the Human Bomb?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home