Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Coming 'Round Again

Let me start by apologizing not only to my loyal readers, but to the Thursday Night Thinkers who have been joining me these weeks. I have been lax in my responsibilities.

Add Doctor Polaris vacationing on an isolated island in the South Pacific and the fact that Azrael has mysteriously disappeared to the equation and you get little or no posting this past week. What can I say? Sometimes I'm bad at this blogging thing.

But I am back for the foreseeable future and -- with your permission -- I will make a few remarks regarding the news that came out of last weekend's Comic Con.

Grant Morrison & J. G. Jones on Final Crisis: Bring on the crazy. Pretty crazy.

Judd Winick & Ian Churchill on Titans East: Son of Vulcan is back! Am I the only person psyched about that? Loved that mini...

Bill Willingham & Sean Chen on Salvation Run: I love Willingham's work, and this has the potential to be very interesting. I can't wait to see the Joker's city...

See y'all tomorrow... Same untitled time, same untitled channel...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not the only person psyched about Son of Vulcan, he's pretty much the only reason I'm going to try that book (well ok, him and Lagoon Boy)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

The thought of Grant Morrison and JG Jones, has me giddy with delight.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Tom Mulherin said...

Actually, I think Dr. Polaris has been tied up in this week's All New Atom (# 14), hanging out with Jetpack Hitler and the forces of Hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home