Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Night Thinking the Eighth

I've done a poor job living up to my blogging duties these past few days.

I'll admit, much of it is due to the fact that the changing of the seasons here in Japan always wipes me out. When summer hits, it hits. Like Batman taking out a C-list thug. Add that to the fact that here in Bizarro World (Japan) summer vacation means more work for teachers and you can probably understand why I'm so lethargic.

But lethargy doesn't mean I stop thinking. Thus: Thursday Night Thinking:

You thoughts, friends?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I hate to say it, but it probably isn't the GAS that is making Aqualad attack you, Arthur. He's just kind've a jerk.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Dave takes advantage of time travel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home