Saturday, October 13, 2007

In Memoriam?

Y'know, Azrael's not the only one who noticed this post about Gotham Underground. It got me to thinking. I've never really weighed in on whether or not Stephanie deserves a memorial case. But I know a lot of people are really passionate about it.

Which got me wondering... Why has nobody ever petitioned for Azrael to get a memorial case? I mean, he may not have been a Robin, but he was a Batman. That's gotta be worth something, right? Apparently not. C'mon, DC! Where's Jean Paul Valley's memorial case in the Batcave?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

You, sir, raise a very valid point. I don't know if it can count as a memorial, but I do believe that Batman has Azrael's photograph on a dartboard behind the giant penny. Does that count?

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

More appropriate, where is the case for Orpheus, the Disposable Black Man?

He actually died because he listened to Batman and Spoiler didn't. Which one deserves a memorial case more?

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Fine then. Memorial cases for all!

*crowd* BOOO!

Fine. No memorial cases for anyone!

*crowd* BOOOO!

Memorial cases for some, special hardcover editions of Infinite Crisis for others!

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!

Actually I would think if Batman is going to collect the nickknacks of his psychopathic enemies, Spoiler and Azrael should get Statue thingmies...

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why has nobody ever petitioned for Azrael to get a memorial case? I mean, he may not have been a Robin, but he was a Batman. "

That just makes it more disgraceful. A proper memoriam would be his head, on a pike, in the guano-droppingest corner of the Batcave.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't think anyone actually thought he died.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home