Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That Magic Man

So, what do y'all think Black Adam's been up to? I mean, we haven't seen him since the beginning of Countdown. That was what, thirty-seven weeks ago? He has to have been doing something. He's been basically powerless (as he gave all his power to Mary Marvel) the entire time. And I can't see him as the "settling down" type.

My guess is he's used the time for some sort of revenge. I mean, that's what the guy gets off on. Good old fashioned revenge. Of course, he could have been up to almost anything. We won't have a good idea of where his character was headed until the end of the Black Adam miniseries.

And here's the other thing: a couple weeks ago he got those powers back. At least, I assume he did. Mary Marvel chucked them out, and since Eclipso didn't get them I'd imagine they went back to gods for ready access by Adam. Which means he could show up again at any time.

Is there anybody out there who doesn't think he'll show up at some point near the end of Countdown?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Have you been reading the Black Adam mini by Tomasi? It's pretty good actually. My favorite part so far, has been Adam bungy-jumping with a yeti's intestines. THAT'S not something that you see every day!

He's trying to get Isis back, but he's being tracked as he's looking for the parts of her amulet, not to mention body. It's a little confusing...but worth a read.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Patrick C said...

Hey Diamondrock, I don't want to spoil anything, but tell the Doctor I was excited to see him in the new JLoA issue!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger The Blot said...

Didn't we already get a similar story to Black Adam trying to resurrect Isis in 52 with Ralph trying to resurrect Sue? I’d have thought DC would have tried to space things out a little better than this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home