Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Waiting Game

It's been seven issues of Gotham Underground and still no me.

But I'm not worried. There are still two issues of the series left. And know that next month's issue features me on the cover. Along with Spoiler (and we know what happened with her).

What does this mean? Well, it could mean that Dan DiDio is telling the truth and it's just a fake out. In that case I may burn down his house. But it's more likely that Dan DiDio is lying. He's done that in the past.

In the end, it all just comes down to waiting. Every character returns at some point in time. No one stays gone forever. If I don't come back next month it'll be next year. Or the year after that. Regardless, I'm not giving up hope.

Besides, fire can be pretty persuasive...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Azrael. With all that has happened to you, you still remain a "glass-half-full" sort of guy. It's rather endearing, actually.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think about it; they brought back Hush before they brought back you. That's got to sting a little bit.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

I try to keep a positive attitude. It's hard, though, when you've got the vengeful spirits of pseudo-saints haunting your every waking moment.

And yeah, I don't know why we're seeing Hush again so soon. I mean, it's not like he ever had his own solo series...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home