Monday, June 23, 2008

Moving Along...

Apologies, friends, for the dearth of quality posting these past few weeks. As many of you know I'm preparing for my move away from the romantic, mysterious archipelago of Japan and back to the vast, empty plains of the Midwest. I leave in less than a month.

As such, I find myself with less free time with all the shipping and packing and freaking out that I need to do. And trust me, I really need that last one.

That said, I'll try to keep posting things when I've got something pertinent to say about comics. Or anything else, maybe. And I'm sure Azrael and the Doc will be around. Because they just won't go away.

Besides, when this is all over -- and I'm back on my home terra firma -- I'll probably be posting a lot more. And a lot more substantially because I'm not going to have anything else to do...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I can understand that you might be a...tad busy. I also hope that the vast empty plains of the midwest will be slightly less soggy when you make your triumphant return.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Hey, there's TONS of stuff to do in the Midwest.

Like... um...

... bowling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home