Monday, June 16, 2008

Returning... Now!

Well, my mother is safely back in American (hi, Mom!) which I means I can safely resume blogging. And so that is exactly what I will do. Quick! A roundup of what happened last week in comics!
  • Okay, despite my initial lukewarm feelings towards Batwoman, I find myself suddenly excited by her new miniseries based solely on this art.
  • Did you read Gotham Underground? No Azrael there... But man, Tieri seems to have a handle on the Penguin. Which is saying something, because he hasn't been written right in ages.
  • I wonder if he'll do as well with Batman and the Outsiders. Assuming he is in fact taking over that book following Chuck Dixon's mysteeeeeerious departure...
  • Regarding Booster Gold: nooooooooooo! Mister Miiiiiiiiiind!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yes, the artwork for Batwoman is QUITE attractive.

Booster Gold had an interesting little tidbit concerning Azrael, which I thought you might find interesting. AND the best cliffhanger...ever! Oh Ted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home