Sunday, June 08, 2008

St. Dumas Be Praised!

Loyal reader Patrick C has directed my attention to the recently posted preview for Booster Gold #10.

Know that I have been pleasantly surprised! As you can see, the board makes it very clear that "Jean Paul Valley Lives!" Seeing as I am Jean Paul Valley, I take great comfort in that.

Know that I am very excited by this turn of events. I have been hoping for quite a while that I might be resurrected in comics. I was horribly disappointed by the Gotham Underground bait and switch. (Though I'll admit that my ghostly image reflected in a broken window isn't exactly conclusive)

Rip Hunter's chalkboard, however, is far more reliable. Or at least I pray to St. Dumas that it is. If that chalkboard is right -- even half right -- then I'm not dead. I mean, it's obvious that I'm not dead. But maybe this means some acknowledgment of that fact, at the very least.

I will patiently await my return to comics, but I'll try to not get my hopes up to high. When I do that, I'm always disappointed.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I SAW that preview, and thought of you immediately.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Will said...

I would point that the size of the font in which your name was written was almost the same size as Trigon and he's like a big dude, yeah? And more important than that loser Captain Atom.

Dude. Soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home