Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Return From the Depths

Doctor Polaris has been on vacation these past few days. I think he's spending time in some woe-begotten land where Internet access is unavailable. Possibly Florida, but I don't really know.

Anyway, the good Doctor has asked me to deliver a message: he's getting bored. Now that he's "retired" he hasn't had nearly enough to do with himself. Which is why he's asked me to bring back one of this blog's earliest features: he wants you to ask Doctor Polaris.

So, in order the keep the Doctor busy and off my back, please (I'm begging you) send him some questions.

Anything is all right. Magnetism, science, relationships... Whatever you want. Either leave it in a comment or email him at doctor polaris (at) gmail (dot) com. You know the drill.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Polaris,

What's your favorite Paula Abdul song?

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Dear Dr. Polaris,

My boss, who is ordinarily rather cool, has suddenly gone all dark and angsty, and on top of that, has relocated our whole operation to a different city. A city where they look upon our normal procedures, with a great deal of disdain and derision, no less.

On the other hand, my new room has a secret tunnel and a slide. Whee!
*ahem* Is my boss secretly under mind control, or just consorting with criminals? Should I be putting out feelers for another job?

Very Truely Yours,

"Z"

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

Dr. Polaris:

When lacking a total mastery of magnetism, which makes for the better (if lesser than magnetism of course) plan for destroying them all? Invisible robots or biological mash-up monsters?

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Polaris.

In a fit of rage my so called friend recently punched a hole in my wall. Force him to pay for repairs or bloody revenge?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home