Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I Don't Feel So Well

I've been trying to figure out why all these characters from the nineties are coming back. I'm not really sure what the point of it all is. I'm not complaining, of course. There's a chance that I might be showing up again.

Hey, did you know that my old enemy Bane is going to be showing up in Secret Six sometime soon? I beat him, you know. Nobody else could do it but I did. Nobody remembers that, though. You-Know-Who gets the credit... But it was me in that costume! I broke Bane, not Batman!

...

There, I said it. I mentioned him. And know that I did it by name. I'm not sure if that's progress or a dangerous backslide into insanity. I'd... I'd better go ask the wrathful spirit of the Venerable Saint Dumas. I'll... I'll let you know what he says.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's ok sweetie. You ARE a good boy...yes you are! Now put on your fuzzy slippers and go watch Reading Rainbow. You'll feel SO much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home