Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ho Ho Hoaaaargh

Merry Christmas, y'all. Sorry I'm a couple days late, but you know I had planned to do a Thursday Night Thinking post for Christmas Day. I had a fantastic panel of Batman thinking about Christmas all ready to go.

But then in the wee early morning hours of Christmas Santa Claus did arrive. With him he brought me something I haven't had since I was a child:

Yes, Virginia, I did have the flu.

I'm still not completely recovered. I won't go into the gruesome details (though I will say that festive red and green were on the reverse menu). But I just wanted you all to know that I'm alive (if barely) and will resume posting here sometime in the next few days.

Now I'm going to lay back down...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Baal said...

Feel better. I just got over what hit me on the bus on the way to work Wednesday myself so I starngely find myself feeling empathy for another person. I was always wondering what that felt like...

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, what a novel Christmas greeting! The Flu...the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving. Or should that be heaving?

I DO hope that you feel better quickly.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger googum said...

Guh. Get well soon!

(I had like a decade-long streak of good health, and then I had kids. The little germ farms...!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home