Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally

DC's new March solicitations have become available. Know that I check them every month to see if I'm coming back. I'm usually disappointed.

But not this time! If you will, please take a look at this "Battle for the Cowl" solicitation:

AZRAEL: DEATH’S DARK KNIGHT #1
Written by Fabian Nicieza
Art by Frazer Irving
Cover by Guillem March
He was a husband and a father. A brother and a friend. A cop and a dark knight. But he had all that taken away. And in return, he was given a suit of sorrows, a quest for redemption and a new name. He is Azrael, avenging angel for the Order of Purity and a new protector for Gotham City's troubled times. But who will protect the citizens from him?
Guest-starring Robin, Nightwing, Talia and the League of Assassins, this miniseries runs alongside BATTLE FOR THE COWL and features the dramatic presence of a strangely familiar, troubled hero with two things on his mind: crazed vengeance for the wrongs he has suffered and salvation for the sins he continues to commit!
On sale March 18 • 1 of 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

I am excited and humbled to find that DC has given me the chance to star in my very own miniseries! And it seems they've got me down. After all, "crazed vengeance"? That's me all the way!

Still, I just want to correct some minor mistake DC seems to have made regarding my history. It's not a surprise, considering I've been gone for a long time. But you should know that I'm not a father. And I've never been a husband or a cop, either. And as for being a brother, I did meet my jar-grown brother briefly during my solo series. But then I broke the jar.

Still, it just must be a typo. Some sloppy editing. I mean, what other possible explanation could there be?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said...

I'm sorry man, but it looks like you've been Legacied. But I'm pretty sure thats now the first step to a resurection. I mean look at Hal and Barry. You'll be back someday...

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I thought of you immediately. Then I started to wonder about the whole husband/father/brother bit.

I fear that Lurker is right. Either that, or you have been SERIOUSLY retconned.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

But it is a step in the Right Direction™ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home